Thursday, February 17, 2011

Paper Heart Camera

Some time last month Chelsey over at the Paper Heart Camera asked me to be one of the Contributors of her blog.
Eek! I was so excited, thrilled, scared, about to pee my pants, stunned and honoured that I of course accepted.
and today...
I wrote my first POST!!
So you should all go over there and read it... seriously I mean it... Right this second!!
GO!
Because it has to do with this...
beforeandafter
Then when you are all done reading it you should come back and tell me how awful it was and what you wish you would have read ;)
papercamera beforeafter 
Oh PS... Starting March 3rd I will be hosting a NEW linky!
TEXTURE THURSDAY!
Does that give you a hint on what that Post is about. giggle...
Any type of picture can be linked up as long as it has some sort of texture to it.
  Now this does not mean that you have to add the texture from a Photoshop thingy to it...
But it is preferred.

5 comments:

  1. Yay...congratulations on being a contributor! Great post on texture...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! What is quite exciting! So happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you! This new linky sounds so fun! I'll be joining in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you! This new linky sounds so fun! I'll be joining in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! What is quite exciting! So happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.