Saturday, May 25, 2013

Where work obligations don’t sneak in on the weekends.

75e6d5b2bdb511e29bea22000a1f90d2_7

I am currently waiting for the laundry to dry so I can get ready for work. Wyatt is currently destroying my clean living room by bringing any toy he can find to just put it on the floor to go grab another one and the baby is currently cooking in my belly.

I am a little bummed that I have to go to work today and not only go but that I have to close. I keep looking out the window wishing I washed all our clothes last night so I could at least have a moment in the sun with Wyatt before I go to work but instead we are stuck in pjs looking out the window at others having fun. 

These are the days that I long to be a stay at home mom where work obligations don’t sneak in on the weekends. Where we could be at a splash pad running through the water or we could be at park sliding down slides or I could be preparing for a BBQ but instead I am still waiting for the laundry to dry so I can slip into my work clothes.

This summer my plan is to do. Just to do. This will be the last summer I have with only Wyatt. The last summer with our family of three. The last summer where Wyatt is the only child.

cf5a3a6ebdb311e28e8322000a1f9686_7

Our summer to do list:

  • Camp in the backyard
  • Camp in the mountains
  • Tube down the river
  • Make smores
  • BBQ
  • Go on bike rides
  • Picnic
  • Go to the zoo
  • Get a pool for the backyard
  • Build a birdhouse
  • Visit the farmers market
  • Go to an amusement park
  • Mini golf
  • Bowl
  • Sparklers
  • Eat a whole watermelon
  • Make mud pies
  • Look at the stars
  • Go to the swimming pool
  • Go to the lake
  • Feed the ducks
  • Roll down a hill
  • Go to the drive in movies
  • Watch fireworks
  • Go to a baseball game
  • Go to festivals
  • Eat a lot of cotton candy
  • Eat a ton of popsicles
  • Go to a waterpark
  • Get a slip and slide
  • Go on a train
  • Have a water balloon fight
  • Build a fort outside

and hopefully a lot more. What are you guys going to do this summer?

1 comment:

  1. I make $20 for a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So these companies pay $1,000,000's of dollars each month to the average person. In return, the average person, myself included, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.