Sunday, June 6, 2010

Awe Summer…

After the trip we took with grandma there was really nothing better to do then to roll around laughing in the cool summer grass

 laughing 

and to try see what the world would look like upside down.

laughing2

While the sun started to go down that day. A cool breeze began to blow … redcar6

I just couldn’t help but sit in the shade to cool off.

redcar0redcar1

As I watched Wyatt while he tried to drive us home in his car…

    redcar4 

   needless to say we didn’t get very far.

What did you do this weekend?

mamarazzi3  are you part of the posse?

 

To see more pictures of that day go here and here.

It was a LONG and FUN filled day so of course I took over 100 pictures.

 

photo_challenge_button I also enter my self in this photo challenge have you?

7 comments:

  1. Great photos! Wyatt is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those pics are great! What a life:O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those contented crossed ankles Mama!!

    And that shot with the sun peeking through the tree branches? LOVE IT!

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment today! It made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks everyone for the comments and stopping by my blog I hope you guys return. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collection of photos! I really love the one with the sun peeking through the trees!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those pics are great! What a life:O)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.