Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I made a decision

Okay if you have been reading you know that I have wanted to enter some of my pictures in the Weber County Fair here in Utah and I was having a tuff choice on which ones I wanted to do so after a lot… A LOT of thought and comments from you guys I have chosen these 3 to enter.

I'm gonna enter this one into the creative art/ special effects:

This these two in the human interest category: 

weberstate8

I just now need to get them printed out and mounted and figure out what I am gonna name them all before the 9th…  I’m a little nervous.

Wish me luck.

 

UPDATE:

THE FIRST PHOTO GOT SECOND PLACE!

THE OTHER TWO THIRD PLACE!

I am Super excited that I placed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.