Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Miss Alisha

 

"A good, real, unrestrained, hearty laugh is a sort of glorified internal massage, performed rapidly and automatically.  It manipulates and revitalizes corners and unexplored crannies of the system that are unresponsive to most other exercise methods."

  ~Author unknown

1st Baby shower laughing pic of breanne mom alisha

This pictures sums up my family. We are goofy, annoying, LOUD, randomly laugh at nothing and love each other more than we can imagine to be possible and when one of us are gone for a long period of time the family events are a little bit more quite then normal.

I miss my sister Alisha.

bloghop

2 comments:

  1. This is SO sweet. I totally love it. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Love that you took a picture of them taking a picture, and the laughter just adds to it :-) beautiful blog! Beautiful photos and little boy thanks for stopping by my blog! I am you newest reader/follower! Feel free to join in mine (if youd like!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.