Tuesday, October 5, 2010

23 + 1 + 2 candles = 26

Today Cody turned 26 and I think Wyatt was more excited about that then Cody was. I say that because this morning he woke up and imminently wanted to sing happy "birfhday" to daddy.

 Click the video to see him sing...

and for the rest of the day he kept saying "its daddy's birfhday!"

as Cody was at work we made him a cake. now this cake was made with love. Wyatt would not let me help him he wanted to all on his own. he kept saying to me "me OWN mama" "me own." when it was finally time to ice the cake Wyatt went to town... which of course broke the cake into pieces. but I didn't mind and I didn't think Cody would either plus I forgot to buy candles so I used left over ones to add up to 26. that is why I said it was made with pure love. :)

when Cody finally got home from work Wyatt screamed DADDY CAKE!!! and pulled him into the kitchen and sang happy "birfhday" to him again he even helped blow out the candles.

SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                        

Wyatt made this day more fun just by his excitement and I can not wait until the 15th of October to see how he will react when its his OWN "birfhday."

 

HAPPY "BIRFHDAY" CODY! I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE IT WAS EVERYTHING YOU WANTED. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.