Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Little Wish

Today for Touch up Tuesday I decided to do something simple and different from what I normally do. Here is a picture I took early in the morning the other day of Wyatt as he was running and pointing his stick at me saying "Ka-bam! Bam Bam BAAAM!"  I guess he was trying to turn me into something with it, it was hilarious.
SONY DSC
So I decide to turn this picture into what I call "vintage magic."
SONY DSC                       I first cleaned the photo up then I adjusted the levels to make it more warm, after that I added a Bokhem just around the stick to make it look like it has magical powers. added a frame that I found in the create folder in PSE8 adjust the picture in the frame added the quote sharpened it and cleaned up the noise.
That's it.
It took me 15 minutes and I love how it turned out.
      SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                        
touch up

7 comments:

  1. WoW! What a difference - Looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done and a perfect quote! My daughter likes to carry a "magic wand" and asks what I want to be. It annoys her when I say, "I want to be your mother."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely done and a perfect quote! My daughter likes to carry a "magic wand" and asks what I want to be. It annoys her when I say, "I want to be your mother."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.