Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Photo Freak Contest : Best Photo You Have Ever Taken.

Okay I know you have seen this photo more times that you'd like but its my absolute favorite one of all time.
This was one of the first photos I took with my new camera (Sony A550) The first one that I didn't use the auto setting and the first one that I didn't do a lot of editing.
This photo made my mind set on knowing that I was indeed talented. So I am very proud of it. VERY proud.
So when the theme over at Photo Freak was to choose your best photo ever I kept coming back to this one.
SONY DSC                       Can you blame me?
Or by the way... If you don't know I have started my own little photography  business a little while ago go. Check out my Facebook page and become a fan today!
Go here to check out the others.
photofreak

8 comments:

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.