Friday, January 14, 2011

365 DAYS IN PICTURES BLOG HOP

Hello again! I was so impressed with the amount of people that join last Saturday! YAY! and I am also glad to see all the new people who joined the Flickr Group. Remember I will only be picking the TOP 5 from there it just easier for me to see/remember all of the photos. so please please join!!!
I know that I have been a little absent on here and I want to thank you for all your comments it means a lot to me. I love hearing the little "Bing" of my phone each time a new one rolls in. It makes working long days bearable. (I am still trying to get to all of you so please be patient with me.)

anyhow...

My week in photos.

8-9/365
8-365 collageSONY DSC                        

10/365
SONY DSC                        
11/365
SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                        

12/365
SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC
13/365
SONY DSC

And today 14/365 (I seem to like ending the week with Wyatt's lips. giggle. oh well.) SONY DSC

and now the TOP 5 dun dun duh....

Anne U

13/365

I love this red barn. Right when I saw it, it took my breath away! its STUNNING!

Tara

9/365 (to be) bundled up

hello 12/365

14/365 waiting

Okay I just could resist all of Tara's photos. first of all  I looooooove the booty picture... what a wonderful shot and then when she had the baby OMG! WHAT A LITTLE HANDSOME BABY! I just couldn't resist showing him off. CONGRATS TARA!!

Angela
IMG_2165ew3

I love the depth of field and how simple but yet gorgeous this shot it is.

As is proper

all bundled up 9/365

Okay this is so pretty and I love that it is SOOC which makes it a WOW for me! just stunning.

Karolina

365 Project.

First of all Wyatt Freaked out when he saw this... he talked about it all day. Second I love how clean and clear and sharp it is! brings the kid out in me.

Congrats guys! Make sure you all grab your TOP 5 button!
The Daily Wyatt



Here are the guidelines please make sure you read/follow them.
  • Anyone can join in at any time.
  • Link only to your flickr or blog post not to your main URL
  • please grab my button below and link back to my blog so others can find the blog hop.
  • Try and Visit each other and give some comment love

 The Daily Wyatt 
also linking up to
NaptimeMomtog365Button2 365-2

16 comments:

  1. Hey, I cannot see your photos! I usually can! I see the ones you picked, but not yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that... it is now fixed! ugh... blogger sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Day 13 is such a pretty shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are all so beautiful! And you did a great job picking the top 5....Such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your photos this week are just gorgeous, but I especially love day 11. The glass bottles and the butterfly are stunning. I love the depth of field and the muted colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My fav is the bokeh shot of the snow - WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the love the photographs that you have in sets of 3..they flow so nicely with each other. and of course I love the bokeh..so simple but soooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally LOVE your photo's!! I am practicing to get this good!! What edit program do you use? I love Photo Shop and use Storybook Creator Plus 3.0. Thanks for linking up and sharing your photos this week!! Have a blessed Saturday!! hugs in his love,Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  9. How can I pick a favourite when you produce such great photos Audrey. Ok if I had to choose 2 it would have to be the butterfly and those bottles with the raffia bows - they are soooooooooo creative looking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for picking my photo for Top 5! I just love your bokeh shot, the colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful photos! If I had to pick a fave, I'd go with day 10... mostly 'cause I'm a nature loving girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for picking my photo! I'm glad someone else liked it as much as I do! :)

    Love your photo sets of the glassware.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! Love your shots! Love, love, love the pink one. Have you entered it in the carnation pink challenge at Project 64? It would be perfect! http://project64colors.blogspot.com/

    Can I ask you a question? How did you change your blog titles to a different font? I had mine changed through instructions I found at kevinandamanda.com but something has gone awry and I had to remove it because it was taking forever to load my blog. Looks like the loading of my blog was getting hung up when it was accessing it and my blog post font wasn't displaying. Have you ever had that problem? Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for picking my photo for Top 5! I just love your bokeh shot, the colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How can I pick a favourite when you produce such great photos Audrey. Ok if I had to choose 2 it would have to be the butterfly and those bottles with the raffia bows - they are soooooooooo creative looking.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I saw that... it is now fixed! ugh... blogger sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.