Friday, January 21, 2011

365 Days In Pictures Blog Hop

Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a great week. Mine has be filled with mommy duties, wifely duties and work... where I have been sorting shoes... resorting them throwing freight and more freight and even moooore freight.

As a New Team Lead Going into this department I knew that there would be a lot of work and changes to make which leaves me right now with not a whole lot of time to my self.

Sigh.

I some times do miss my old HR days where all day I would be at a desk sorting papers. (Plus I miss my totally awesome boss I had. ;D )

So anyways... I have a short day on Sunday which I then will answer all of your comments by email and hopefully try to visit as many of your blogs then.

I think I will be making that the official "reply to you" day...  at least until I get that shoe department in tip top shape which hopefully will be by the end of the month. 

Wish me luck!

Here is my week in pictures...

15/365

SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                        

Click HERE to see the before and after of the 3 mugs.

16/365

SONY DSC

Want to know how to do this or what it is? Go HERE.

17/365

SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                        

These have to be my one of my favorites this week... I did not add color to this... its the wall behind it. all I added was the... well some of the bokeh other then that is pretty much SOOC.

18/365

SONY DSC

*I just need to clarify that this is NOT engagements of my sister and her boyfriend (she made me say that lol.) I used them for practice for an up coming shoot I have.

19/365

SONY DSC

This is completely SOOC

20/365

SONY DSC

I love his cute smile. But I begged him to smile which after 50 shots of this I got one that looked cute. Ugh...

 

Now for the TOP 5:

Keara Marie

Sleeping Beauty

I love Love this photo. Its so wonderful it has a story to it which makes me want to know what it is. It stood out to me instantly. Just lovely.

Daniele Valois

RosewithWatermark

Wow... This is a beautiful cat. I love how you can tell that its so soft. I just want to pet it. What I love about the photo is that its so crisp, clear, sharp & soft all in one.

W O W!

The Paper Mama

15{365}: Farley.

This made me giggle. Reminds me of our puppy that we had to put down last year but in a good warm I miss him kind of way. That nose is so detailed and sharp. Love LOVE it. :)

Faith

1 19 11

I am a sucker for macro shots. I love how you can make something you see everyday into art. Which she did! I would hang this on my wall. The colors the details. its stunning.

Merry With Children

Silly boy!

First off I love that it looks like it was taken with a cell phone or at least made to look like that. (I get the some of my best most favorite shots with my cell phone.) This is such a cute adorable photo. I really love it. it goes to show you it doesn't matter what type of camera you have it matters on how you see the world.

 

Congrats guys!

Make sure you all grab your TOP 5 button!

The Daily Wyatt
 
Here are the guidelines please make sure you read/follow them.
  • Anyone can join in at any time or start the 365 any time.
  • Link only to your flickr or blog post not to your main URL
  • please... Pretty please grab my button below and link back to my blog so others can find the blog hop.
  • Try to visit each other and give out some comment love.
     The Daily Wyatt 

also linking up to

NaptimeMomtog365Button2 365-2

 

25 comments:

  1. These are all so creative! I love the non-engagement shoot photo! And the bath one, of course :D And the slide too... so cute. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorting shoes....boy, do I need to do that, too!

    Lovely photos (as usual ;D) I love the non-engagement street shot (hope you'll share the actual after you've done the shoot!), and the texture/leaf/berry photos are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great. I love the last two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally LOVE these and want to learn to take photo's like you girl!! I so loved the rain drops one!! Teach me on master!!! Have a blessed weekend!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the photos are awesome but when I saw Day 18 I literally said, "WOW!" outloud. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible pictures! Each one is better than the last. I try to make a point to comment on at least 3 pictures from each project, but every single one of yours deserves a comment. :D

    Those shoes on the slide... so wonderful. SO full of potential! So much fun to be had!

    The cute smile in the tub, and that gorgeous sweet girl with the fluffy hair - pictures such as these make my heart stop.

    Keep doing what you're doing, because you're doing it right! Love it. :)

    Stopping by from naptimemomtog.com Project 365!

    ~Mandy @ www.tempestbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the shot of the sneakers on the slide! I'm going to have to remember that next time I go to the park with my nephew and niece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the sneakers on the slide shot. With four kids to keep an eye on I almost never take my camera out with me to the park - but you've inspired me! Maybe the next time Daddy comes with me I'll try it.
    LOVE your bath time pic. The angle is awesome and your processing is totally fab!

    Thanks so much for picking my photo for a top 5. How encouraging! I have to say that with bloggers like you and the NapTimeMomTog my experience of my 365 project is COMPLETELY different than last year's (failed) attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh....your photos are all so beautiful this week!!!! I just realized you were doing a linky too, so I linked up! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These shots are awesome! #16 is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the kissing photo. Really nice! and thanks for including me in your top 5. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE day 15, 17 and 18~! They are so wonderful. The one of your sister and her bf is really cool how the lights are bursting out like that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The 1st shot of the cups was so simple but I think my favorite..the texture is beautiful and the water effect was awesome. 18 is breathtaking! And 19 is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your photos are always amazing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great photos! My favorite is the sneakers on the slide. Love the perspective on it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. EEEKKK! I love, love, love your photos this week! I really love the shot of your sis in the street, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great photos this week! I really LOVED #17. Thanks so much for linking up and visiting my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the picture of the slide! Definitely my favorite of yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for choosing my pic as top 5!!! Yay! I LOVE the shot of your sis and her boyfriend! That is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your jar shot... SO cool!! I will go look at the link next!! ;) also love the kissing sister shot... he he

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for choosing my pic as top 5!!! Yay! I LOVE the shot of your sis and her boyfriend! That is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE day 15, 17 and 18~! They are so wonderful. The one of your sister and her bf is really cool how the lights are bursting out like that!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I totally LOVE these and want to learn to take photo's like you girl!! I so loved the rain drops one!! Teach me on master!!! Have a blessed weekend!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.