Tuesday, March 1, 2011

We had a date on a train.

      Since I have over filled this post with a ton of pictures (25 to be exacted.) I will not go into detail of what Wyatt and I did today.
Here is the jest of it...
  • we went on a train to salt lake city.
  • went to a bunch of museums
  • ate lunch
  • laughed a ton
  • got back on the train
  • talked to a random old lady for awhile
  • went home
  • both took a long late nap (2:30pm-6ish)
  • ate dinner
  • watched a bunch of movies
  • and went to bed late I mean like late late for Wyatt (11pm eek... no good)
            SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                          SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                             SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                         SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                         SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                         SONY DSC                                     SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                         SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC
needless to say... it was a good day.

 


sweetshotbuttonPhotobucket 

21 comments:

  1. Looks like ya'll had a blast! I love the one that you took of him climbing in his seat on the train! Nice perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous day out and your photos, well they are just quite brilliant. Your fourth shot of those train carriages with the mountains in the background and the birds on the wire is superb and I love the angle of the shot of the empty train carriage with your son walking down the aisle too but they are all great photos and I can see why you posted them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you processed these! Love. You can feel his delight in the day. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like Wyatt had an awesome day!! Beautiful pictures! I love the one that he's looking up like "WOAH!!!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love posts with lots of pictures! I especially love the one where you can see his tiny reflection on the train's window (photo #3). Thanks for sharing your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how fun - I want to go on a train!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like such a fun day!! I want to go next time ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like it was a grand day. Wonderful photos. I love the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love these, you made them so soft and beautiful great job lovie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sure sounds like a fun filled day! Great photos and great processing. Love the last ones of his hands. My girls love trains too.

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing shots! Love the processing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a great time! My youngest is crazy about trains and would love something like this. But the trains around us don't take passengers. :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is so cute!! Love your train and barn shots. Awesome processing too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the finishes on these photos...great captures and memories for you and your son!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh too many nice ones (like them ALL!!) to pick a fave.

    ReplyDelete
  16. looks like someone had the best day ever!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like a great day! What fun pics and great editing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. He is so cute!! Love your train and barn shots. Awesome processing too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. amazing shots! Love the processing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh how fun - I want to go on a train!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like ya'll had a blast! I love the one that you took of him climbing in his seat on the train! Nice perspective.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.