Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Uh it was Vloggin' Vednesday

vlog
Well I guess it still is... but um... I'm late and lame my excuse is that I went to work at 6 am and was there until uh 6 pm...
Gotta love when corporate comes in and wants to certify your shoe department. but hey I PASSED with flying colors! so HA! now all I want is a nap...
(Don't you love that I vlog in my bathroom... dirty bathroom hahahaaaaa... oh well)
I also wanted to post these videos that you all should have seen but I think its a good interpretation of my music style.
Just sayin'
    
     

Vloggin' Vednesdays

1 comment:

  1. Since when did Wyatt become shy on camera...he finally came around. BTW, you have a really nice singing voice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.