Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Last night.

lastnight16lastnight7lastnight2lastnight1lastnight3lastnight6 lastnight5lastnight4lastnight13lastnight8lastnight9lastnight10        lastnight11lastnight12lastnight14       lastnight17lastnight18lastnight19  
Last night all we did was
  • Go to Target.
  • Went out to eat.
  • Took our baths.
  • Watched "How to train your Dragon" for the millionth time. (which I didn't mind because its a fabulous movie.)
  • Literally that is all we did.
Most of the day while Cody ran the errands I was wasting away on the computer and Wyatt was playing with his toys (and spiting Water on me so I'd chase him... lol) until I looked at the clock and it was 6pm. I finally got up took a shower and started my day night.
I swear on my next day off I'm gonna do something amazing!
(I will not get on the computer... I will not get on the computer... I will not get on the computer.)

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a pretty fun evening...minus the being spit on, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a pretty fun evening...minus the being spit on, ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.