Sunday, November 6, 2011

Advertise with me for FREE!

Hey guys,

I'm happy to finally offer advertising spots on my little site!

YAY! 

If you are a blogger, business and/or websites and looking to expand your readership/traffic, please consider advertising here in November thru December for FREE!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Yes, you read that right. Since this is my birthday month annnd this is the first time I am offering spots, I will be giving away 6 spots for free until December! That’s a $10 - $20 value! WOW!

Here are my latest stats:

- 4,306+ monthly page views
- 3,927+ monthly visits
- 2,410+ monthly unique visitors
- 303+ subscribe to my Google Feedburner
- 266+ followers through Google Friend Connect
- 119+ Twitter followers
- 109+ Facebook "fans"
- 129+ Pinterest followers

Right now I only have 2 sizes available…

  • 249 X 171: Gets you an individual post highlighted just on you! (only 2 FREE and 2 PAID spots available .)
  • 249 X 95 located below the bigger ad plus you will be featured in a medium sponsor post. (only 4 FREE and 4 PAID spots available.)

If you are interested in advertising with me or have any other questions, please feel free to contact me through email:

dailywyatt(at)comcast(dot)net

**Hey I would love to start offering giveaways but only if its a good fit with my blog so let’s see if your product works!**

***NOTICE: The first 6 people will receive ad space for free until the end of December 2011. All other spots are subject to pricing listed above until the last day in December! I will only be accepting payments through PayPal and it must be received before your featured on my blog. . The advertising rates and buttons sizes may be subject to change as my readership continues to grow on a monthly basis. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.