Saturday, November 12, 2011

My Birthday rocked!

Linked to: The Simple Things mybirthday

  • I got the coolest birthday crown EVA! that I wore all day/night long
  • I made an awesome birthday platter at a ceramic place with my sisters.
  • Took a ton of pictures of us there. None of them turned out how I liked. (who knows maybe I can save them.)
  • I filled my belly up with the most delicious food.
  • I got some awesome earrings, picture frames and perfume.
  • My cake was SOOO yummy! It brought me back to my childhood.
  • Went to a piano bar with my husband and my best friendssss of all time.
  • Danced on top of the piano. Oh yeaaah.
  • Got an awesome birthday pin that blinked plus I earned some beads. ;)
  • Sang a ton of songs a ton!
  • Watch as my husband also danced on the piano to “Sexy back.” <--- hilarious!
  • I felt like a teenager again
  • Stay up until 4 am
  • Slept in a 5 star hotel suite with out the kid.
  • Went to an amazing breakfast buffet.
  • and I didn't take one picture of the amazing night I had. oops.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an awesome day!

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter turned 12 on 11/11/11!  Happy birthday. Sounds like you had an amazing time and made great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like possibly the best birthday ever--I'm glad you had a great time! 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.