Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sponsor post {BrockPaperScissors}

Brock Paper Scissors

brock paper scissors - hi there

brock paper scissors - profile pictureHi, I'm Joanna from Brock Paper Scissors. I'm a working girl turned stay-at-home mom and military wife. Join my adventures in raising a witty, rambunctious toddler, his equally adorable baby sister and everything in between!

brock paper scissors - emailbrock paper scissors - cacebookbrock paper scissors - twitterbrock paper scissors - pinterestbrock paper scissors - rss feedbrock paper scissors - bloglovin


You all should take a moment and visit her site. She is definitely one of my new favorite bloggers and while your at it get to know the Christmas side of her


1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate! I don't do egg nog.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? The gifts from Santa just get put under the tree. All the other prezzies get wrapped, though.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I prefer white lights. Boring, I know.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, but maybe I should?
5. When do you put your decorations up? We put 'em up the day after Thanksgiving. It's kind of our thang!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Hmm, probably sweet potatoes or green bean casserole.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Waking up super early on Xmas mornin' to open presents!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Wait for it...I didn't learn the truth about Santa till the FOURTH grade. My parents finally told me when I was trying to change my Xmas list last minute. They we're all, "Hey, you can't do that" and I was all, "but Santa's cool with it!"...so they broke the news to me.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? I don't, but the kids each open one present of their choice.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? I do the garland (that shit is haaard!), and then we all do the ornaments.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I've been looking forward to snow ever since we moved to VA from San Diego back in April. But now that it's effing freezing out? I sort of think I'm gonna hate it.
12. Can you ice skate? I used to be able to. I think the last time I went was maybe college? I wonder if I still can...
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I think my all-time favorite gift ever was the CD player I got in the fourth grade. Gone were the days of rewinding. It was awesome!
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with loved ones, of course! Oh, and starting new traditions with mi familia!
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? I could never pick just one! I love them all!!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? My kids are pretty young (1 and 3) so we're still building our traditions, but right now, it's the day after Thanksgiving. We put up the tree, listen to Christmas tunes and watch Christmas movies all day long! It's pretty sweet!
17. What tops your tree? A star
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving...minus the expense, part.
19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? Umm, I don't hate them...
20. Favorite Christmas show? It's a toss up between A Christmas Story (loved this as a kid, back before it got all popular) and Elf.
21. Saddest Christmas Song? "Silent Night" maybe? I dunno, I prefer to keep the Christmas jams upbeat.
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Oh, hands down, Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas is You". It's bad in the best way possible!

{Found via this post}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.