Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sponsor us.

Hi, I’m Audrey and here on The Daily Wyatt, I work hard to keep my blog updated with creative, fun, honest content about 3-5 times a week. I am eager to make this blog grow and would love to help yours as well. If you are a blog, shop or even a business and you think your content would fit with my readers, I would love to hear from you!

sponsormarch

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am offering paid sponsorships on my blog 1 month at a time.

  • Large ads will be located at the top of all sponsors and will be featured in a large sponsor highlighted post.
  • Medium ads will be located underneath the large ads and will be featured in a medium sponsor highlighted post.
  • Small ads will be located underneath the medium ads and will be featured in a small sponsor highlighted post.

sponsormarch1

 

  • Large Ad: $20
  • Medium Ad: $15
  • Small Ad: $10

**SALE: buy 1 get one free**

 

 

 

 

Each month our readership grows. Here are my latest stats…

  • 7,000+ monthly page views  
  • 303 followers via Google connect   
  • 360 average subscribers via my feed burner  
  • 133 Facebook fans 
  • 158 twitter followers 
  • 181 Pinterest followers

[Payment] I only accept payments via PayPal.com. Payment must be processed and approved before your button is featured on my blog.

[Giveaways/reviews] are limited to only a few items a month. All items sent to me will be considered for review, but I will only review items on my blog that I am truly passionate about and feel would fit mine and my readers style.

[Ad swaps] I will do an ad swap with you only if you have a blog similar in size to my own. Also I am willing to swap ad space for reviews/goods and/or giveaways *based only on if I think it will fit with my readers.

Cant wait to work with you!

Contact me at:

Dailywyatt@comcast.net

***The advertising rates and buttons sizes may be subject to change as my readership continues to grow on a monthly basis. I reserve the right to term sponsorship relationships without refund if I find the sponsor is doing business in an unethical manner.  An advertising month is considered: the 1st day of the month to the last day of the month.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.