Monday, March 12, 2012

I needed this weekend…

Cody and I are currently repacking our things to head home. We needed this weekend. We found ourselves acting like teenagers in love. Teasing each other, holding hands and even kisses in public. I know, crazy! We even had those long conversations where you stay up until morning talking about everything and anything. We laughed, cried, and just plain old enjoyed each other.

vegasland2vegaslandvegasland29vegasland28vegasland27vegasland26vegasland25vegasland24vegasland23vegasland22vegasland21vegasland20vegasland19vegasland18vegasland17vegasland16vegasland15vegasland14vegasland13vegasland12vegasland11vegasland10vegasland9vegasland8vegasland7vegasland6vegasland5vegasland4vegasland1vegasland3

But I'm ready. I am ready to go home and see my little boy. I cant wait to hug him and give him a billion and one kisses. Goodbye Vegas! It was a blast!

and
 then, she {snapped}

5 comments:

  1. you look so cute in that photo by the fountain!
     
    i gave you a little shout out on my blog.http://mydearwatsonblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/11-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you had a great time!!! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks! I will have to do that for sure!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like such a fun trip! I love time spent with my husband alone! - I actually get a lot of time with him, so I'm lucky, but there can never be too much of that.  :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.