Friday, March 30, 2012

Thank you!

First, thank you all for the well wishes, it is not all figured out yet but we are slowly moving forward and we believe that it will work out in the end. Just know that it has brought us closer and made us more aware of how people can be regardless if they are family or not.

So thank you. All your prayers and thoughts have eased our hearts.

now please enjoy some instagram fotos. ;)


office27office28office24office26office29office25

office23office22office21office18office19office5



office7office6office15office16office17office14

office13office11office10office12office9office8



office20office2office4office3officeoffice1

This week we played at the park, ate at a cool diner, took naps, clean the messy house, went to Costco, hung out with my momma, signed Wyatt up for preschool, got my hair trimmed, visited daddy at work, played board games, questioned why Cody brings home crap from work, took Wyatt with me to work, Kick some ass at work, and went to the Festival of Colors. Man, I lead a boring life. Don't I?

ha-ha.


life rearranged

6 comments:

  1. Looks just about as boring as my life! No worries, we can't all be all exciting all the time. I hope things look up for you soon. And BTW, I wish I could take my kid to work with me! If for no other reason than to show off his unbearable cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We visit that park just about every day :)  I didn't realize we lived so close to each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) that's awesome! maybe we will run into each other. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. didnt you know that is why I took him there?! haha... and Thanks It should look up for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! But of course!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The playground at the park looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.