Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I cried at work today.

Sometimes I seriously hate being a girl. Especially when I'm a girl who gets “emotional” once a month (if ya know what I mean) Plus I’m girl who supervises 100+ people who all have different personalities, with different needs which I have to manage. All the time.

bouncehouse33bouncehouse35

So today, I cried to my boss. Well I cried at my male boss who is charge of the whole store, because I was frustrated. but really, I just cried because I am a girl and I hate that I did it and now I have a headache.

Tomorrow is a new day.

                                         Right? 

                                                    ::sigh::

2 comments:

  1. Duuuudeee...& it seems like it gets worse the older I get. Like each period comes with more emotion.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.