Wednesday, May 2, 2012

late night, date night.


moviedate1moviedate

We went on a date tonight, it was unplanned. We actually threw on clothes that was left on the floor, and called the mother in law to come over to watch our TV as Wyatt slept.

It wasn't the best date ever OMG I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with this new guy kind of date. It was the I'm married, have a child, my clothes stick and I didn't even bother to put on make up because he already gets “ALLL this” kind of date.

We rode in silence on the way to the theater as we listened to Neil Young. We ate most of the popcorn during the previews and talk about work.

We laughed when the dollar theater put the wrong movie on and laughed harder when we didn't notice that it happened until they apologized. ha.

We rode home again in silence, while listening to Neil Young but this time we held hands.

Sometimes you just need to get out.


MSTand then, she {snapped}The Paper MamaLive and Love...Out Loudseven clown circus NapTime MomTogWW_KW                <<Join me>>

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes it is just necessary to do that...and the holding hands part is the best!  

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get it. Perfectly said! Thanks for linking to project alicia! Hope you have a great rest of your week there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very true - doesn't need to be fancy, just some quality time with the two of you! :)


    Having Fun Creating with Clay

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I love you. He already gets ALLLLLL this kinda dates are the best, though. We used to have a dollar theater here, I wish we still did because Mama ain't ashamed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you didn't even notice it was the wrong movie.  At least you got out for a date.  and held hands.  And wrote about it.  Love the images.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Love these photos. So cool that you got out. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always important to get out and nicer to do so unplanned. Thanks for hosting :)
    I'm enjoying your Instagram shots.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.