Thursday, July 5, 2012

Texture Thursday is back!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…. its Thursday. Well I have a ton of photos on my camera but that's where they are, on my camera so instead to get this party started back up I will give you some iPhone pics instead that counts right?


anamericanflag

fireworks


I hope you all had a great 4th of July I know I did. I cant wait to see all your pictures! I will be bringing some new things to texture thursday and cant wait to share them with all of you soon. But for now please link up!

THEDAILYWYATT

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah!! I'm going to have to go work on something for Texture Thursday!! WOOHOO!! Be back soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your first photo! I wish I had an iphone. They take such nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I found your site. I love the texture challenge! Thanks for hosting this. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.