Sunday, August 19, 2012

A great soul.

I just woke up from an hour nap. A nap, I took unknowingly after I got off work. The house is filled with toys, baskets and blankets in random places from Wyatt who entertained himself while I laid dead on the couch.

My neck hurts, I slept on it wrong. My contacts are stuck dried out on my eyes and I have a massive headache and I am currently running late for my dad’s birthday party. He turns 59 today which just blows my mind. I have a dad whose 59.


2011dadsbdaytrip8

My dad, is one of the most amazing people I know. He is wise and full of advice. He is the person I turn too when I am in need of life direction. Not only does he tells it like it is but he speaks it in such a way that makes you feel like even if you go against his advice that he would support you anyway.

He is a great man, a great soul a wonderful father and the most excellent grandfather. He is a man that Wyatt already looks up too and that I tried earnestly to find a husband to match he’s soul. On this day, On his birthday I just want to express how much I love him, how much he means to me and how I am glad that he is in my life. 

Dad, daddy. You are by far one of the greatest men I have ever known. You are a strength not only to hold our family together but holding my family together. With out your wise words and support I know that I would be in a worst place in my life. I love you dearly and am so glad to call you my dad. Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.