Thursday, October 11, 2012

Time has carried me away

Life for me lately has been filled with days at the office, moments at home, cuddles on couches and kisses in hallways. I have been knee deep in preparing Wyatt's 4th birthday, hiring like mad at my work and spending time with the husband that this old blog has been neglected.

I use to think of blogging daily, now its so far from my mind. It comes with a question of do I still want too? Why am I? Whats important and where do I go from here? Those questions should be answered soon, as soon as I know the answers.

As for now time has carried me away and I didn't tell it to slow down so I could get off and really I might just like it that way.

For now at least.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.