Monday, March 22, 2010

It was a day not filled with tears but filled with stories of love and laughter.

24164_1419131237423_1206907879_31275274_221976_n

As I entered into the funeral home to say my last goodbye to my grandma the atmosphere was filled with a sense of overwhelming love.

We laughed at the stories we shared and cried at times when we couldn't help but miss her and we hug and kissed our loved ones as we said how much we loved her.

Today was not a day filled with tears but filled with so much joy and love for the life that she lived. She was an amazing mother and so much more amazing as a grandmother.

Grandma as we laid you down to rest today I am leaving knowing that you were an amazing women. I love you and will miss you may you REST IN PEACE with grandpa.

grandma vanderdoes 0222

click HERE to see more about my grandma’s life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.