Monday, March 1, 2010

What? Wait, I’m not ready.

Ladies and Gentleman today standing in the left Corner weighing in at 228.2 pounds… FAAAAAT AUDREY! 

 

Today is March 1st as all of you might know but this date is the start of this huge fight that I have march 2010 035against my FAT self. A couple of weeks ago I stepped on the scale in the bathroom that is only used as a table to hold our newspapers and I discovered that I weigh more than half of what I am suppose to for my age and height.

Now it’s not like I didn't notice it and didn't notice that all my clothes some how kept “shrinking” but not seeing the number made it easier to deny it.

I have tried a couple of times before to go to the gym I even tried weight watchers and that worked for awhile until I would go to a fast food place instead of the weekly meetings and that was such a good idea right? *shaking my head in disgust

“But this time is different” I told Cody and as he rolls his eyes at me I think to myself is it? Can I do this FOR REAL this time?

So I made a plan. Plans always work right?

 

What do you do when you look for info on how to lose weight you search the internet but I didn't want to take pills or do some weird crash diet, I didn't want to lose 100 pounds in 2 weeks all I wanted to do was find something anything to help me lose weight the healthy and safe way and that's when I stubble upon this blog http://www.nowloss.com its not asking me to pay money for anything or take these magic pills that would dissolve the fat instantly its just talking about how you CAN do this and Look Good naked and how can you say no to that?

This is the post that made me think to myself okay I can do this. It will be hard but well worth it in the end http://www.nowloss.com/how-to-lose-50-pounds-fast-in-5-months.htm

This morning I got up at 4:45am and I then hit my alarm to snooze and really woke up at 5am got ready and drove to the gym. It was strange being up that early I haven't done that since Wyatt was very little and woke up every 2 hours.

I felt very intimated walking into the gym that early especially since I just stayed in my Pj’s bottoms that are bright pink with poky dots while all the others were in regular gym clothes and not fat.

I felt like that fat girl who they see once every year huffing and puffing and trying to catch her breath after 10 minutes on the elliptical while they are fine after an hour. (So jealous) but I stayed anyway and I even ran a few laps around the track. (I’m a little proud about that.) And on my way home I thought hum if Wyatt's still asleep I might go back to sleep.

But when I got here the peace and quite of the house and the fact that I felt soooo ALIVE made me not want go back a sleep I cleaned a little and had some more of me time.
Who knew that all you had to do was wake up early to get a little extra time with your self? Giggle.

Day 1: Accomplished

 march 2010 036

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.