Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April *SNOW* brings May flowers?

100

  Why does it always seem to happen in Utah. The moment when finally you feel the warmth of the sun on your skin…

BAM!

The next thing you know snow falls.

What the hell?

Even though I was upset that it snowed in APRIL I decided to pulled out the winter gear I bought Wyatt on clearance (2 sizes bigger so he would fit into them next winter) and take him outside.

As I buddle him up and took him to play in the April snow I couldn't help but laugh at him when he started to trip over his snow boots that where so huge on him.

 

It was hilarious until he face planted in the snow then I felt bad and took him back inside.

Poor little boy.

I just hope that we don't have any more crazy weather. I just want to be able to get out of the house and play in the sun.

Is that to much to ask UTAH?

Ugh… I hate snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.