Saturday, April 3, 2010

In my Hands and Yours…

This week with Cody has made me feel so overwhelmed with joy that I need to take a moment to express how much he means to me.

for the past couple of weeks I would sit off in the distance and watch him with Wyatt He would take time just to be with Wyatt and that’s been the one thing that I feel has been very hard for him to do so to watch it unfold in front of me made my heart melt.


He has been an amazing father for these past couple of weeks which in my eyes makes him an amazing husband. And lately as we have been talking  he has been making different remarks such as  he wants  to try to be better he wants to be more positive and just more.

Sigh…
It’s unbelievable.

I have felt such a sense of peace lately that I feel like I’m  falling more in love with him each day.

Here is a poem I wrote when I first fell in love with him 5 years ago and I feel that it is more relevant now than it has ever been.

scan0094 

I’m a little in LOVE with you nothing to cause you embarrassment or concern just a warm skip of my heart when I see you

When I see the way we act around each other or when time seems to stop beneath us as I catch your eye and note that you are more beautiful now than you ever were and I know that this moment will be lived out in my dreams more than once

You could say that our hearts skip’s to a beat of the dance that we play with each other  and you are the only dream I need to have
The only thought that must be thought
The only kiss that should be laid upon my lips

You the star I gaze at night

The one who shines down from my heavens
The one and million star that I have found
The one that keeps my eyes towards you in a trance you seem to give

A trance of love a trance of the stars
My friends my little golden friends

The sparkling of your heart
The shining of your soul
The twinkle in your eyes

Leaving a mark upon my heavy soul
Upon the life I will live with the dreams I dream in my HAND and YOURS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.