Thursday, July 1, 2010

I need more time in a day

With Wyatt being sick it has made this week seem impossible. There were times in the day that all I wanted to do was disappearing and take a moment for myself

I missed the days when all I had was time.

sick2 

Time Time Time Time Time Time Time Time Time Time Time Time Time Time Time Time Time Time Time

Time to scrapbook Time to do NOTHING Time to draw Time with friends Time clean my house and time to keep it clean

All my time has been taken, stretched so thin…the moments I get to myself now are at 3 in the morning when the house is quite and all I want to do is sleep but I need a second to breath and remember who I am so I stay up and regret it the next day because I am SOOOO tired all I want is sleep but I have to make breakfast, lunch, dinner, clean the house, change diapers, entertain the husband, go to work at both places, handle situations at work, deal with employees who just don’t seem to get it. Answer work emails while trying fold the laundry that never seems to stop, wash dishes that I just don’t know how they get out of control and do all this while taking care of a sick kid who wants nothing but to be held.

sick 

SIGH

I don’t have time for me anymore…

4 comments:

  1. amen! you are not alone in this feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good to know cause this week I felt like I was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its good to know cause this week I felt like I was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amen! you are not alone in this feeling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.