Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bath time

Definitionbathtime12

bath·tub

[ báth tùb ]

bath·tubs
Plural

NOUN

1.

North America fixture for washing body: a large container, often oblong in shape and usually made of enameled metal or plastic, in which somebody sits to bathe

 

My favorite time of the night is when I fill the tub up with warm soupy water and pile Wyatt and his toys in it.

bathtime3bathtime6bathtime2bathime    

I love that he will sing as he pours water back and forth between cups and I love that he will talk about his day in his jibber jabber that I can barely make out. this is our time. our time to enjoy each other before I lay him down for the night and sometimes we even sit in the tub for at least an hour and just sing to each other. sing songs we make up sing songs that we learned that day or even the old time favorites. 

its our time. our special time together our time to just BE.

tub(entering this one into the photo freak challenge)

photofreakhappiness project

4 comments:

  1. He's such a sweetie. I love how you take time to make bedtime extra special <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a little sweeie and I appreciate the little tushie shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a cutie, and he looks like he's having a great time in his bath. I'm sure it helps relax him for bedtime, too.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's a cutie, and he looks like he's having a great time in his bath. I'm sure it helps relax him for bedtime, too.
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.