2010 has quickly come to an end, so let's celebrate 2011 by remembering and reflecting on days past...and dreaming of of the future through photography hosted by Ashley Sisk.
1. Me! - picture of yourself (you don't have to show your face). What are you most proud of accomplishing in 2010?
Finding my self again. When I went into motherhood all my desires went away. So I am happy to announce that I some how have managed to be ME and a mom at the same time. phew.
2. I Love You - picture of your husband, boyfriend, children, pets, etc.
I love my husband Cody and my little man Wyatt.
3. Still Laughing... - a moment you're still laughing about now...tell us a story.
This picture was taken by me with Cody's iphone during Easter. Wyatt is not crying because his wearing the ears. he is crying because I took the phone away from him to take this picture. lol.
4. Winter Wonderland - a picture that reflects Winter.
This is the picture I took this year to represent my birthday... here's Wyatt's 2nd birthday party picture.
I love this picture... I just wish the sun didn't make that stupid shadow. grr...
6. Friends - a picture with friends (this could be your friends or your children with their friends).
7. I Was Inspired... - could be a picture of your inspiration (person or thing), or inspired by
This is one of the many pictures I took for You-capture. But this one is special because this was when I first decided that I was going to "try" to take pictures for a reason not just because.
8. Spring Fever - a picture that reflects Spring.
Here is Wyatt at my moms house during spring 2010
9. Travel or Vacation - a picture taken on vacation or on a recent travel experience, OR of a place you'd like to travel.
This is Cody and I taking a road trip to wendover (leaving Wyatt for the first time) for our 3rd anniversary.
10. Summer Days - a picture that reflects Summer.
This is my sister Breanne hanging out before the fireworks started in July.
11. A Day In My Life - a picture of a typical day in your life.
When ever it wasn't cold all Wyatt wanted to do was play in his sand box.
12. All Smiles - a picture that makes you smile or of smiling faces.
This is how Wyatt smiles now... A L L the T I M E...
13. Autumn Harvest - a picture that reflects Autumn/Fall.
How about the end of fall?
14. Family - a picture of your family or a picture that represents family for you.
aren't we cute?
15. Celebrate! - a picture that reflects a celebration.
Wyatt celebrating the New Year.
16. Let's Do It Again... - a picture of something you'd like to do again soon.
Five Guys hamburgers... yum!
17. I Miss You - a picture of someone or something you really miss.
My grandparents. We lost my last one this year. I love you Grandma VanderDoes.
18. Beautiful - a picture of someone or something you find beautiful.
I love LOVE this photo! this is up at antelope island.
19. Dress Up - this might be a picture from Halloween or not...but someone who is all dressed up!
My mom dressed up as a witch trick or treating with Wyatt and I.
20. Macro - share your favorite macro image.
This was the first shot I took with my new DSLR camera. love love looove it.
21. Holidays - a picture from the Holiday of your choice.
Watching the Christmas parade.
22. My Favorite - share your favorite picture or memory from 2010.
I just cant get over how much he loved Christmas this year.
23. Don't Ever Change - something you love about yourself, someone, or something that you never want to change.
That's of course going to be Wyatt. I don't ever want him to change.
24. Just Because...So There! - share any picture (s) that you really want to share, but doesn't fit in any other category.
one of my favorite photos.
25. Hopes and Dreams - share what you hope to come or dream for 2011. Feel free to share an image of your choice.
(first pictures in 2011)
My hopes this year are to accomplish the
(I will be hosting a blog hop every Saturday Starting the 8th just for those photos! here's the Flickr Group for it! Join it today!!)
My dream is to get into a house and have another baby before 2011 ends.Tweet