Monday, March 28, 2011

Well Hello there, Monday Flickr Friend...

 

NapTime MomTog    My name is Sarah from NapTime MomTog 

blogDSC_7682

I have been married for almost 7 years. We have two wonderful boys. Dustyn who is 3 and Carsyn who is almost a year old.

DSC_9937blog#12

1. How did you get starting in photography? I started out just wanting to take better photos of my 1st son Dustyn. I bought my first DSLR in December of 2009 but didn't start get serious about it until August of 2010. I kept it on Auto that whole time.

#8

2. What’s in your camera bag? I carry my Jo Totes with my Nikon D7000, 50mm f/1.8 lens, 35mm f/1.8 lens, 70-300mm lens and Speed light SB-600.

blog8

3. Do you use an editing software if so which one? I use Photoshop Elements 8 and Lightroom 2.

#22

4. Tell me a little about what “style” your photography is: I love lifestyle photography.

DSC_1983blog

5. What person/blog inspires you? I love Ashley Sisk's and Karli Bonnie's blogs and seeing all the photos on Flickr.

6. What do you prefer to photograph? I prefer photographing Children.

DSC_4219blog 
7. Do you take pictures everyday? Yes. I have a Project 365 Linky each week.

NapTime MomTog Project 365

8. Does your family get annoyed with you always taking photos of them? Sometimes my hubby, but not too often.

9. Do you print out your photos and if so how often do you do that?

I wish I did it more often. Maybe once every 6 months.

DSC_0194blog

10. Are you self taught or have you taken classes. Self taught for the most part. I have read books and taken one of Faith's classes

fairytutorial2.

11. What are some tips that you could share with us that you learned that you feel are invaluable. Use as much Natural light as possible. Don't over do your editing. I did this bad in the beginning and now I look back and wish I wouldn't have edited so heavily.

12. How and why did you start your blog/flickr account? I starting blogging after I had my son Dustyn. I loved being able to look back on the pictures and see how much my boys have grown. Also be able to read what I the boys were doing and all the new stuff going on.

DSC_0362blog

Thanks Sarah for becoming our First

Flickr Friend

Check out her Flickr and her Blog and give her some big comment love!

The Daily Wyatt

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! Looks great. I will post about this on my next post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah is one of my favs. One day I am going to meet all of you in person!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.