Saturday, May 21, 2011

So when a ball hits a certain amount of pins...


Its called bowling.
SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                          
and that's what we did.
uh, yesterday.
it was fun.
a lot of fun.
and in other words...
A TON OF FUN.
and today we're going to the zoo.
(well not right now cause its 1am but later like at 10am)
which will also be fun.
a lot of fun.
um...
A TON OF FUN?
yes, a ton of fun.
Oh.
F U N is fun.
did you know that?
you DID!
That's great!
me too.


*awkward silence*


so I think I'll go to bed.
k
because.
its late.
its 1am
right now it just turned 1 am
it did.
i swear!
hahaha..

so um I'm gonna go to bed.
yep... b e d.
awe.
comfy bed.
next to my hubster.
he's warm.
sometimes.
only when he's not cold
ha
that's funny
FUN-ny
hahhaaa. ha.
fun-ny... get it?
fun and then ny.
ha.
no? not funny.
lame.
lame doesn't spell fun-ny
cause its lame
like you...
or me?
uh yeah lets go with...
me YOU
ha!
:D
going to bed now!
NIGHT see ya tomorrow-ish.
I know I will be twitter so follow me.
or not.
because your lame.
ha-ha.
and I'm funny.
only at night when I should be sleeping.


*noise*

"momma?"



oh shoot Wyatt woke up.
ugh.
no sleep for me = no fun.
or does it?
hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahah...

4 comments:

  1. Bowling looks like fun. I want to take Dustyn sometime. I love your new header.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait 'til Sammy's big enough to go bowling! Also, exactly how many cans of Mt. Dew did you consume in the course of posting this? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so fun and bowling...Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing fun ever happens at 1am at my house. It almost exclusively involves puke.
    Bowling IS fun, though. Love your first shot of all of your feet! Hope you're having fun at the zoo!
    Yay for fun!

    (I love that you're as random as I am. We'd have fun together)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.