Sunday, May 22, 2011

Zoo-rific

So when we got to the zoo today it was packed! We have never gone on a Saturday and we'll never go again on Saturday.
We had to park 4 thousand miles away and walk up two hills in the snow with out any shoes
When we finally got to the zoo we waited in line for awhile to get in and then we stupidly took the stroller which caused us to get into a ton of stroller jams.
UGH. I hate people with strollers.
um I mean I hate STUPID people with strollers that don't know how to drive them! and... and! I hate the people who have those kid leashes especially when they don't hold on to them.
(we saw a lady that literally tied her two kids together with ROPE. one to one end the other to the other end and she held middle. it was hilarious especially when she let it go. ha ha poor kids.)
But we still had fun.
SONY DSC                        SONY DSC                        
Wyatt loved the monkeys (can you see them in the above picture?) but his favorite were the Tigers. Mine were the Momma and Baby Elephant and the cute little baby giraffe.
We also rode the carousal which is where I lost my hubster. so I panic when we got of the ride because he had the stroller, money and the STROLLER.
I called him a billion times which he didn't hear because we were in a sea of people. So I ran around like a dumb mom who lost a child screaming CODY! COOOODY!!! and mumbling under my breath where the hell are you!!
  SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC
But no worries he was found or he found us and brought food with him so he was forgiven.
Thank god.
(HEY watch the cute cell phone vid below of Wy on the carousal. he is cheesing it up.)

1 comment:

  1. It must be zoo season! I can't tell you how many zoo pics I have seen this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.