Thursday, May 19, 2011

Texture Thursday

Hey ya'll! Um... Its Texture Thursday once again! yippee do da day!!
Everyone joining me from last week... Welcome back! And, if you're here for the first time, I hope you totally join in on the fun!  The whole point of Texture Thursday is to look at photography from a different point of view. Meaning that you can either enter a photo that has texture already in it or add some of your own. If your not quite sure what I mean I give examples HERE.
Mine is a little of both this week...
We have been sick this week so these are some that I didn't edit from last week when we spent the day at my moms and Wyatt was Driving like a maniac. She has grape vines hanging from her fence which I took a ton of photos of then I saw how cool the fence look by itself... Crazy how simple things turn into something so much more.
SONY DSC                        SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                        
Now its your turn lets see what Textures you have this week! Don't forget the guidelines for the linky:
  • Link only to your post dedicated to texture Thursday not your main URL.
  • anyone can join in at anytime.
  • Grab my button so others can find the linky and join in the fun too!
  • try to visit others blogs and give some comment love! Because we all love comments. ;)
The Daily Wyatt

12 comments:

  1. Excellent composition. I love the texture and beautiful tones. Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the earthiness of these photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always a treasure to find beauty in the simple things. I'm loving all that bokeh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason Narly comes to mind. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these!!! Just love all this yummy bokeh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am amazed at your depth of field. That is one of the things I struggle with the most. Your images are so crisp at the focal point. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the textures, the bright colors, the bokeh, the doF & the color of the rust in pictures!

    Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful! I love that third one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am amazed at your depth of field. That is one of the things I struggle with the most. Your images are so crisp at the focal point. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.