Thursday, June 30, 2011

Texture Thursday


Oh my its Texture Thursday time!
Everyone joining me from last week... Welcome back! And, if you're here for the first time, I hope you totally join in on the fun! The whole point of Texture Thursday is to look at photography from a different point of view. Meaning that you can either enter a photo that has texture already in it or add some of your own. If your not quite sure what I mean I give examples HERE.
So my little sister got engaged over this last week so I dug up some of the photos I took of her and her soon to be husband  for practice way back in January. I of course told her that I must be the photog for her wedding, engagements and bridals but when I said this to her on the phone little did I know that they would decide to get married in September THIS September! eek! I cancelled a few things and moved around stuff so I would be able to do it but man is it coming up quick!
This one is a favorite of mine. Just because it was freezing, cars kept stopping (which ruined a lot of the shots) and honking at us but it was fun and I liked how it turned out. I did add some textures to brighten it up.
Devin and Janae = 18/365
These are also some of my favorites…
devinjanaepreviewdevinjanaepreview5
I am totally happy for them and wish them the best! congrats guys!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So the “like” feature didn't really work but a few photos did get a 1 or so “likes” before it stopped working so… I will highlight each of those and if it happens this week just tell me in the comments which one you guys like then that way we can have a clear winner. okey dokey?
First one is:
 Live.Love.Travel
 Snorkel Time!
Ha! what a great photo! I love the personality of it plus how crisp it is!
The next one is: 
Veronica Victoria Chronicles

I love that we were on the same page about making it look like a drawing or painting! Great photo!
The next is…
 Blue Skies Photography
smIMG_6328joetexture
Thanks for sharing your tips on how to make it look like this! I adore this kitty! reminds me of my little checkers cat I had. What a great photo!
Last but not least…
 The Paper Mama

You never can go wrong with flower shots and I love that you added your adorable little girl to the photo too! its just lovely!

Now its your turn lets see what Textures you have this week!
Don't forget the guidelines for the linky:
  • Link only to your post dedicated to texture Thursday not your main URL.
  • anyone can join in at anytime.
  • Grab my button so others can find the linky and join in the fun too!
  • try to visit others blogs and give some comment love! Because we all love comments. ;)
The Daily Wyatt

Technorati Tags:

14 comments:

  1. I like the second image the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Practice? That is a stunning photograph of your sister and groom to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! I love that railroad track shot. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you KIDDING me with that first shot....so stinkin' awesome!!!! It makes me want to go play in the street... ;)

    You will do such a great job with your sister's wedding shots! I'm already excited to see 'em! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures from your sister and her boyfriend, specially the first one:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome, I love the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that first picture. It's beautiful. :)

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many gorgeous gorgeous images today. WOW. The talent amongst this community is off the charts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this opportunity! Your engagement photos are terrific! I love the night one with the lights in the background; of course, I love the one on the railroad track, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i LOVE the shot you took of your sister on the train tracks. love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously?! Wow, LOVE all your shots, but the first one is amazing! You are one super talented lady. I'm stoked to join your party today, but I'm so in the begining stages & hope I don't embarass myself! How darn cute is your little Wyatt! Love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My week has been unbelievable and what a wonderful surprise to visit you and see I have a photo featured. Thank you so much Audrey. I am flattered and always enjoy playing along on Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That first shot is just dripping with awesome sauce. You, lady, are super.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.