Sunday, September 18, 2011

I instagram on an Ipad.

A little laughing going on around hereEyes...
So I am lame. I have yet to get an Iphone (even though that wonderful husband of mine has one. Jerk.)
I get soooo jealous of everyone on Twitter, and  Facebook who upload a billion instagram photos that I just couldn't take it anymore. So until I get that Iphone (hopefully soon since sprint will have it sometime in October Whoop Whoop!!) I will be taking some awesome pics on my Ipad so don't be hatin’ fool follow me and I will follow you! 
You can find me under “Audreysue”
Just don’t expect to much yet because I don't think I will be lugging around that Ipad to take pictures But hey who knows I am weird that way.
OH!!! if you are not yet friends with me on Twitter and Facebook (<---- That's my personal one just in case you want to know more about ME me, not the blog me, but that is me but this is more of the random me so uh just don’t stalk me too much. k? Okay.)
Lets be friends!!!!
I love meeting new people and I would love to meet you!
:)

3 comments:

  1. ChaseyourdreamsphotographySep 18, 2011, 6:52:00 PM

    That first picture was seriously one of the the most scary looking pictures I saw on my blog roll tonight!  Wow!  I'm also waiting on the new iPhone.  Whoo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can you be scared of a gorgeous face like that? hahhahaaa.a haahahaha lol ha ha lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how youfeel. My hubs had an iPhone for a long time so I could only instagram when he was home. Haha. I finally got my own though...so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.