Its Texture Thursday time!!
Everyone joining me from last week... Welcome back! And, if you're here for the first time, I hope you totally join in on the fun! The whole point of Texture Thursday is to look at photography from a different point of view. Meaning that you can either enter a photo that has texture already in it or add some of your own. If your not quite sure what I mean I give examples HERE.
This week mine entry is a little bit of both. The texture of the fence and tree are natural but the sky is added.
I didn't want Wyatt’s face to get washed out with a bright white sky. Just the simple add of a light sky evens it out perfectly I think.
Now the winner with the most likes is…
I love the added texture it makes that acorn stand out!
Grab your winner button HERE!
Now its your turn lets see what Textures you have this week!
Don't forget the guidelines for the linky:
- Link only to your post dedicated to texture Thursday not your main URL.
- Anyone can join in at anytime.
- Grab my button so others can find the linky and join in the fun too!
- Try to visit others blogs and give some comment love! Because we all love comments.
- Come back and “like” your favorite texture!