Saturday, December 10, 2011

Shhh… he’s sleeping.


sleepinincar


Since he is asleep I figured I let you know the “A to Z’s” of me…
Ready? Okay.
 

A. Age: 26
B. Bed size: A queen size waterbed. Yes, I said a waterbed and I'm okay with that.
C. Chore that you hate: all of them but mostly cleaning the toilet.
D. Dogs: Nope. But if/when we get our house we want to get one. (we have 2 cats)
E. Essential start to your day: Actually waking up and having time to my self before anyone else wakes up.
F. Favorite color: Red.
G. Gold or Silver: Gold rings but silver earrings.
H. Height: 5'8" taller than Cody. ha!
I. Instruments you play: I used to play the piano and the Saxophone.
J. Job title: H.R. Manager at Sears
K. Kids: I would love only one more. (grew up with to many siblings.)
L. Live: In Utah (for now.)
M. Mother’s name: Carolyn Ethel
N. Nicknames: Aud, Audge, Audrizzle, Drizz, Drizzle, Dre.
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I had Wyatt (had a c-section)
P. Pet peeves: Someone not responding to me when we are in the middle of a conversation. Parents who let their kids do whatever and expect someone else to discipline them. Drivers who drive slow (or the speed limit.) people talking to me while I am watch my shows.
Q. Quote from a movie: “you is kind, you is smart, you is important.” – The Help
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: I have 5 sisters and 1 brother. I am # 5 and the 3 oldest are adopted at birth. (only 1 has found their birth family and that happened last month, it was crazy and super cool to met them.)
U. Underwear: Whatever's clean.
V. Vegetable you hate: broccoli
W. What makes you run late: other people. I am normally on time.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: I went to school for my MA so I had to practice on my classmates and them on me. (that was 3 years ago.)
Y. Yummy food that you make: Home made scones, soft pretzels, cookies. I think I am a good cook.
Z. Zoo animal: The baby elephants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.