Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Mexican Cowboys

My Christmas tree is still up, Wyatt is sick, I had a hell of a day at work, my feet stink and tonight for dinner we had peanut butter sandwiches.

mexicanhat

but all that doesn't matter because after the medicine was given, the Christmas tree lights turned on, work put out of my mind, and our bellies full, we spent the last moments of the night dressed up as Mexican cowboys.

mexicanhat1

making sure that Indian daddy didn't attack our camp and it was fabulous!


On a side note, The last day to enter my $100 giveaway is today! Tomorrow I will pick a winner! Enter HERE. Don’t miss out!


Join me
THE DAILY WYATT

and then, she {snapped}The Paper MamaLive and Love...Out Loudseven clown circus NapTime MomTog

12 comments:

  1. Life with KaishonJan 3, 2012, 8:57:00 PM

    I LOVE love, LOVE your mustache. I am sorry work has been crazy. It's always so hard to go back, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, Love, LOVE this post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so hard. I need more of a vacation. blah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. heehee... too funny!

    love the look on your face :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy...what a night.  Glad you made the best of it.  Love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can definitely relate to that first sentence!  Glad it turned into a fun night.  My son and I like to play pirates.  Mexican ones, I suppose, since we're part Mexican.  We'll have to invest in some mustaches, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like great fun Audrey! Happy WW and thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! These pictures are hysterical.  I hope things make a turn for the better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You just made my day...hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.