Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Currently I am in a world wind.

Today something happened. Something bad, but something that I can not share do to my husbands wishes. Just know that it causes us to change how we operate things around here. It makes us think hard about what is important and it breaks our hearts that it came to this.

My husband is currently hiding in our room not wanting to talk about it. I am currently worried that it will cause more damage if he doesn't and Wyatt is sleeping.

The truth of the story has twisted way too many times which made me in the end believe my three year olds story because I am his mother and will do anything to protect him even if it has to make us change and cut curtain people from his life. Which is hard to do.

So currently I am in a world wind.

and I hope it ends soon.

Mean while please enjoy the rest of the pictures from the Festival of Colors.


colorfestivalcopy16colorfestivalcopy33colorfestivalcopy17colorfestivalcopy32colorfestivalcopy18colorfestivalcopy20colorfestivalcopy21colorfestivalcopy22colorfestivalcopy23colorfestivalcopy24colorfestivalcopy25colorfestivalcopy26colorfestivalcopy27colorfestivalcopy29colorfestivalcopy28colorfestivalcopy30colorfestivalcopy35colorfestivalcopy34colorfestivalcopy31
Join me:
THE DAILY WYATT

and then, she {snapped}The Paper MamaLive and Love...Out Loudseven clown circus NapTime MomTog

22 comments:

  1. These shots are AWESOME!!! how cool! If you need to talk you can email me. I will be praying for you all. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarah. You are always there for me. (I might take you up on that.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever is going on, I will keep you all in my prayers. And what spectacular photos!! Holy crap! Where did this take place??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos - am I right in thinking this is a celebration of the Hindu Holi festival? I've been lucky enough to experience this first hand on a number of occasions, while travelling in India and Nepal, and it is incredible to be part of their celebrations!

    On another note, just know Audrey that I'm praying for you all, and hoping that your husband can come to terms with whatever has happened. Thinking of you and your little family {{{hugs}}}

    Erika
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Originally came here seeing a thumbnail of the festival, and I love the pictures. Leaving here worrying for your family. Sending good vibes through the universe to you, wherever you are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What amazing photos - what a cool thing to experience!

    I'm sorry you're in a world wind...I'll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.  ((HUGZ!!))


    Angry Birds: Space Needle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry that you and your family are having a rough time right now.  If you need anything at all, let me know--I'm here for you!  (And your photos are AMAZING.  Dude.  Seriously.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are amazing photos! It looks like it was so much fun to experience and photograph. I would of been a little afraid for my camera but the photos are great. The Black/White phots almost look post apocolyptic!
    My prayers are with you that you come through your troubles stronger and intact. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry for whatever is happening. Sending prayers up this second. I don't know what the festival of colors is but HOLY WOW these are some gorgeous images. WOW! : ) 

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whatever is happening, it sounds pretty bad. I hope everything is worked out soon and your family gets through it.

    The pictures from the festival are amazing. I'd love to go to an event like that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am not sure where my comment went.....   {{hugs}}  I didn't know you lived in UT!    I wish I would have gone there - the pictures you captured are AMAZING.... I hope all is well!!!!!!

    xoxo, bree

    ReplyDelete
  12. On a day like today I am grateful to have found your blog, and read your words. I know what world winds are, especially the very bad ones, and even though I don´t know you I´m sending you a hug of encouragement from mexico...
    clau

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do! Next year you should go. (and I think you comment landed on my flickr page. weird.) So you live in Utah too? Where at? I would love to meet some more Utah bloggers. 

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was so scared about my camera so I covered it so much that I could really zoom. haha. But it was super clean when I got home. thank god! and 
    Thank you! it means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Miss L! You rock! I appreciate you! and Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you! If you ever get a chance to go to one you should!

    ReplyDelete
  17. SOO right! I would love to see the authentic version of it! That would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you. I appreciate that! It was in Utah. 

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thinking of you and your family.  Hoping that things do resolve - if that is something that is possible.

    These shots are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.