Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sponsor us!

Here at The Daily Wyatt, I'm working hard to grow this blog and each month we continue to expand and set new goals. I post 6-7 days a week with unique and fun posts If you are blogger who is just starting out or a blogger whose been here for awhile or even business who feels your product would be a good fit with The Daily Wyatt readers, I'd love to hear from you!
As of June 2012, I have an average 5,000+ page views a month with an average of 1900 being unique visits. I have 336+ subscribers via Google Reader, 400 followers via Feed burner  140+ Facebook fans, 174+ Twitter followers, & 258+ followers on Pinterest.  
Advertising with me is simple, my prices & sizes are listed below. you can either purchase directly from me via the links below or feel free to email me if you have questions or concerns at dailywyatt@gmail.com


largead250x250 mediumad250x150 smallad125x125


 
:::FREE AD SWAP MEDIUM PROMO:::: 

If you are willing to do an ad swap with me I will give you FREE MEDIUM AD space on my blog! Email me for details! (limited space so reserve yours now!)

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with Passionfruit. Makes things soooooo much easier, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much. Like why haven't I used it before! Ha hs...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.