Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

grandmaholdingwyatt

[My mom and Wyatt the day he was born.]

I grew up with a mom who did everything and anything for her children, she taught me that no matter what else was happening in her world, that we were the most important. She loved with such an intent, that regardless of the 6 other kids she was raising you felt like her favorite. I could have not ask for a better mother and in all her years of raising me her strength, love, adoration made me be the mother I am today.

Motherhood is not easy and during the hard parts I have, I think how my mom would do things so I can follow in her example. I truly appreciate her and her wisdom more than I can ever express. With out her in my life I would not be the mother I am today and I want to take a moment to truly thank her for that.

Thank you mom, thank you for being a strong independent woman. Thank you, for loving me hard so that I could love my child even harder. Thank you, for raising me to be who ever I wanted to be. Thank you, for allowing me to be expressive in ways that others chose not too. Thank you, for being there in the hard times, Thank you for listening, loving, enjoying me. Thank you, for showing me how to be a mom. Thank you, mom. Thank you, for laughing, crying, yelling, with and at me. Thank you for everything you do. I love you. I truly love you more than you could ever know.

Happy Mothers day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.