This last week has been a fast one and overly full with lots of dates, moments of insane Wyatt and I time, work. Plus my little sister got engaged! (yay!! congrats!) and this week will be no different. I have a bridal shoot, work and work plus some more work, I also get to start packing all our crap that we managed to collect in the 6 years we’ve been in this tiny god awful apartment and…. AND we’ll be spending the whole Saturday cleaning up the backyard at our new house because its getting closer to move in time! Eeee!!
Any who, this week I collected some links I loved for you to enjoy…
So here ya go, ENJOY!
- Some clever ideas for Instagram photos.
- Have any of you noticed that there is a trend among blogs? Everything is very happy, and beautiful, and perfect… does it leaves you feeling inadequate? Read the truth about me here.
- Then go here to see what others are too afraid to tell.
- Best quote I’ve read this week… ”I'm gonna tell you a secret. i often look at the blogs of other women and think: i wish i could be more like them... and then, i remember that that's only part of their truth." -meg
- Not sure what to blog about? Here's 25 blog post ideas.
- How to create great shots with your iPhone
- I've had these same nightmares. parenting is hard.
- These are my weakness.
- Visit Ms' Holly and check out her iPhone app reviews.
- These made me so excited to finally have a backyard. We have some big plans.
- Watermelon sorbet? Yes, please.
- Loving these B&W’s from faith.
- Download these Free printable' s now.
- I am soo addicted to onion rings.