Monday, June 25, 2012

Auto to manual mode. Easy “how to steps” to help you get started...

<<<<<Hey Guys! Since I am off at Zion's camping my heart out I want you to take a moment and check out the NEW and IMPROVED “PAPER HEART CAMERA photography blog” that I write for.

Below is one of my posts and its a MUST read!!


Are you currently shooting on automatic and not achieving the photos you want? We’ve all been there. Really we have.

When you control the manual settings on your DSLR camera you will have complete control over what you want the picture to look like. Why not take the time to learn just how to do it? Its scary at first. I know, I was scared. I didn't want to take the chance on missing that moment because I was messing around with my settings. Look what I found after the rain storm today...

But once you start you will never want to go back. Plus it will cut your editing time down because your photo will be close to perfect right out of the camera with very little fine tuning.

Lets get started shall we? 


“Exposure triangle”

You need to know and understand the exposure triangle. It is made up of your aperture, shutter speed, and ISO. Using these three components will get your light meter to zero. And once you understand just how important light is to making or breaking your photo you will be able to master the manual mode.

Your light meter will look something like this… <<<<Continue reading…>>>>


1 comment:

  1.  Great post huni, I am fairly new to manual but I think I am really getting there and I would definately not change back to auto now.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.