Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hey thanks.


          wyattinglasses2flowers1

Hey guys,

I just want to take a moment and thank you for all the sweet emails, comments, thoughts, prays you all have had over the years that I have been blogging. It means a lot and I don't say it enough.

So Thank you. Truly. Thank You.

It means a lot.

Just so you all know I did nothing but watch Netflix, cuddle Wyatt and take naps and boy does my tummy feel much better and I should be back to my old self soon. (hopefully in time for my Zion’s vaca next week! praying the doc will let me go. eeee…)

Thanks again!

Much love,

            Audrey Sue

2 comments:

  1. Everyone deserves a day off or three--I fully support lying on the couch and watching cheesy flicks while in recovery mode.  Take care of yourself, lady!  :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart netflix too, happy you are feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.