Sunday, May 9, 2010

Just Because

Mom the simplest way I can say that I love you is just that.

I love you

I love you because of our morning talks

I love you because of your warm hugs

I love you because of the comfort I get just being close enough to you to smell your perfume.

I love you because you can COOK delicious meals.

I love you because of Christmas morning.

I love you because you sing lullabies about yellow balloons.

I love you because you taught me to be just ME no one else.

I love you because you allowed me to paint my bedroom walls weird colors.

I love you because you have never judged me.

I love you because when I need you the most you are there with out question.

I love you because you protect me (even though you think you didn’t YOU DID it wasn’t your fault it never has been and never will be.)

I love you because you are an amazing grandma to Wyatt.

I love you because we look alike.

I love you because of your laugh.

I love you in so many ways which would take a life time to write all down.

MOM I LOVE YOU JUST BECAUSE…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.