Monday, December 13, 2010

A true love story

36 years ago today my parents got married. but what I find so amazing is that they actually have been together since they were 14 years old. My parents are the ones that you look up to. the ones you want to be like... the relationship you hear in fairytales.
I never have seen them fight and for years... YEARS I thought they never did (still to this day I question if they do.) so when other people would tell me that their parents fought it was so strange to me.
They always have a date night on Friday even when we were growing up they did and they have 7 kids! They kiss and hug and say sweet things to each other and my dad always surprises my mom and my mom always cooks for my dad.
So the other day we went out together to the SLC temple the place they got married and I did a little photo shoot for them.
you can check out more of the photos HERE on my photography FB site.
SONY DSC                        SONY DSC                        
 SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                          SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC
Happy 36 years guys!
I love you!
Here's to the next 36 years!

3 comments:

  1. How absolutely sweet!! Definitely a fairytale kind of marriage! And your shots of them are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post so much!!! Your photos are breathtaking!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.