Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My Mommas best homemade pie crust recipe.

We will be heading to my mom’s to enjoy thanksgiving. This year she moved her dinning room table into the living room. We have officially grown as family. It should be a fun! Cant wait to get loud and laugh a ton with all my sisters.

cherrypiecherrypie1cherrypie2

I hope that you all have a fabulous thanksgiving and if you have yet to make those pies for tomorrow here is my mommas best homemade pie crust recipe. She is a wiz in the kitchen and this recipe could possibly change your life so make it with care.

cherrypie3cherrypie4

1 c flour 1 c shortening 1 t salt 1/3 c cold milk 1 T vinegar mix then chill for 1 hour, roll it out and bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes. (you might need to double it for the top crust. I do just because I like a thicker crust.)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome shots. My mouth is watering over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I will make it!! I will I will. It seems easy to make. Thank you so much for sharing!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.