I sex it up last night. I just did it and then I cried. Okay, I cried a little during the whole act and my husband was a little concerned. Why are you so sad he asked? I didn’t have an answer for him last night but today I think I do.
I had a wonderful day yesterday. I got of work early, spent the day with my family, went on a shopping spree and then out to eat. I had great conversations with the husband and a ton of little kisses from my little man. So why did I cry at the end of it all?
I think it was my body finally relieved and all I could do was cry. The tears were hopefully the last of all this drama I have been putting on myself. I am going to start thinking happy to be happy. So Today my plan for happy is:
- Take a shower and get completely ready put the make up and wear actual jeans all day and put those pjs away.
- Actually get up and do something on my day off. By god, its Friday and I have the day off! What? That hasn’t happen in forever!
- Clean my house. Like scrub the toilets clean, do the dishes and my god, I might fold and put away the laundry.
- Blog (wait I just did. Check that off the list. bam!)
- Invite friends over for a home made dinner and a movie in my nice clean house.
Just writing that all down makes me feel happy. What are your plans for today? Oh, I also need to book a hotel in Vegas and convince my Boss to let me have a weekend off. I like this happy plan already.Tweet